It is an important module in SAP, designed for meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. Company-wide control and integration of financial information is essential to strategic decision making and SAP FI enables to centrally track financial accounting data within an international framework of multiple companies, languages, currencies, and charts of accounts.
The student edition of SAP Learning Hub is a learning portal that provides students with access to comprehensive range of content on SAP Solutions. Through SAP Learning Hub, Students can get ready for employment along with the chosen career path within the vast SAP ecosystem, including preparing to pass SAP Certification exams. With a wide range of high-quality content and optional live access to training systems from SAP, students will be able to learn when and where they choose. The hub offers a personalized environment with user-specific data and a learning history linked to student login information.
Student is expected to start preparatory course like SAP ERP business process basics & Navigation/ Introduction to Solution Manager etc through Learning Hub before the course commencement.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
- Application Consultant
- Business knowledge of the Financial Accounting component (Financials)
- The following e-learning materials are included in TFIN50 and you must study these in your own time before the course begins:
- TERP01 Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- TERP20 SAP Financial and SAP Management Accounting Basics
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Basic of Customizing for Financial Accounting:
- organizational units,
- master data
- document control,
- Handling of payments, dunning, correspondence and closing operations in Financial Accounting:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting
- Balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Preparatory closing postings in sub ledgers and the general ledger
- Technical organizational and documentary steps in individual closing
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Manage master data and configure Asset Accounting
- Implement and use various business processes and periodic tasks in Asset Accounting,
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Apply substitutions and validations as well as archiving to financial accounting
- Implement Document Splitting
- Configure and Use new Asset Accounting
- Application Consultants
- TFIN50 Financial Accounting I
- SM001 SAP Solution Manager Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- E-Learning SM001e_10 SAP Solution Manager Overview
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting:
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, information system
- Reporting in Financial Accounting
- Information system and ABAP reports of general ledger accounting, accounts receivable accounting, and accounts payable accounting, report variants, selection variables in variants, List Viewer, sample evaluations using the drilldown reporting tool
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Asset Accounting (New)
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6 with Enhancement Package 7 on the content of the courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN50_15 SM001E_10 TFIN52_15
- Candidate with Business Knowledge of Finance, Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required
- Profession Qualification B.com/CA / ICWAI / MBA PGDM in Finance / post graduate in Finance & Accounting with relevant experience
- Good communication skills
VLC - Virtual Classroom Training
Get Trained By SAP India Expert trainers – Virtual Classroom Training
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP’s traditional ‘brick and mortar’ classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP’s traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course.
Virtual live training allows you to:
• Access a live instructor for the complete duration of the course
• Get longer daily access to SAP servers for hands-on activities than in traditional SAP classrooms.
• Interact with classmates from around the country for a more interactive learning experience.
SAP E-Academies represent SAP Education’s most preferred learning program, offering comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective manner for working professionals who are unable to devote time for full time training. The program consists of about 200 Hours of computer based, on-line training sessions. The participant can complete the program at his/ her own pace in a time span of about 3 months. The program engages students worldwide, increasing their access to SAP solutions, careers and opportunities.
- Online Learning Content
The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn on their own and at their own pace and repeat lessons, if required, throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems
Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of SAP E-Academy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience, the student can use the live training systems to reinforce the learning lessons.
- Student Manuals
Each registered student will receive access to the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support
SAP E-Academies feature asynchronous help desk support throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours, Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and “Ask the Expert” features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
As a working professional, we understand that work takes priority & getting leave to peruse a training program to enhance your career can be a challenging task in a highly competitive working environment, to overcome this challenge VACS now introduces a faculty driven training program delivered only on Sundays … so that you can achieve the career goal set by you. Course delivery details as follows
Sundays :10 to 6 Classroom training with Trainer
Monday to Saturday: Practice session between 9am to 9pm
Duration :12 Weeks.
Certification examination for Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6 with Enhancement Package 7 on the content of the courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN50_15 SM001E_10 TFIN52_15
To help you drive the most value from certification opportunities, SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects. The Search Catalogue box above has been pre-filtered for certification exams, to make it easier for you to find the Certification you need.
Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
An Associate Exam usually consists of 80 Multiple Choice, Multiple response and Matching (pull-down) questions and answers. Candidates have a maximum of 3 hours to complete.
Skill Enhancement path for SAP FI Consultant
Later, with sufficient experience, an SAP FI certified consultant can also enhance his career by upgrading to a BPC consultant.
SAP Business Planning and consolidation (BPC) is a robust planning and consolidation application that can meet the organisation’s budgeting, planning, consolidation, and reporting requirements. It supports a full array of top-down and bottom-up financial and operational planning needs as well as consolidation processes necessary to ensure the smoothest, most timely financial close possible – all through a single application.