Sales and Distribution is part of the logistics module that handles all the processes from an order to delivery. The main operations this module handles are Customer Sales Orders processing, pricing, picking, packing, shipping, billing and credit management, etc.
The student edition of SAP Learning Hub is a learning portal that provides students with access to comprehensive range of content on SAP Solutions. Through SAP Learning Hub, Students can get ready for employment along with the chosen career path within the vast SAP ecosystem, including preparing to pass SAP Certification exams. With a wide range of high-quality content and optional live access to training systems from SAP, students will be able to learn when and where they choose. The hub offers a personalized environment with user-specific data and a learning history linked to student login information.
Student is expected to start preparatory course like SAP ERP business process basics & Navigation/ Introduction to Solution Manager etc through Learning Hub before the course commencement.
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- This course is aimed at Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfillment with SAP ERP.
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution processing.
- TERP01 SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation
- TERP65 Order-to-Cash Processing in SAP ERP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
- Implement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing.
- Use functions and Customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.
- Solution Consultants
- TSCM60 Order Fulfillment I
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Overview of performing system modifications using enhancement technology
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate – Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 on the content of the courses TSCM60 and TSCM62
- Business knowledge in the area of Sales and Distribution Processes.
- Minimum 2-10 years of experience in hard core Sales and Distribution.
- Professional qualification: preferably B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ PG.
VLC - Virtual Classroom Training
Get Trained By SAP India Expert trainers – Virtual Classroom Training
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP’s traditional ‘brick and mortar’ classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP’s traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course.
Virtual live training allows you to:
• Access a live instructor for the complete duration of the course
• Get longer daily access to SAP servers for hands-on activities than in traditional SAP classrooms.
• Interact with classmates from around the country for a more interactive learning experience.
SAP E-Academies represent SAP Education’s most preferred learning program, offering comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective manner for working professionals who are unable to devote time for full time training. The program consists of about 200 Hours of computer based, on-line training sessions. The participant can complete the program at his/ her own pace in a time span of about 3 months. The program engages students worldwide, increasing their access to SAP solutions, careers and opportunities.
- Online Learning Content
The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn on their own and at their own pace and repeat lessons, if required, throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems
Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of SAP E-Academy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience, the student can use the live training systems to reinforce the learning lessons.
- Student Manuals
Each registered student will receive access to the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support
SAP E-Academies feature asynchronous help desk support throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours, Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and “Ask the Expert” features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
As a working professional, we understand that work takes priority & getting leave to peruse a training program to enhance your career can be a challenging task in a highly competitive working environment, to overcome this challenge VACS now introduces a faculty driven training program delivered only on Sundays … so that you can achieve the career goal set by you. Course delivery details as follows
Sundays :10 to 6 Classroom training with Trainer
Monday to Saturday: Practice session between 9am to 9pm
Duration :12 Weeks.
Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate – Order Fulfilment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 on the content of the courses TSCM60 and TSCM62
To help you drive the most value from certification opportunities, SAP offers multi-tiered certification paths for specific subjects. The Search Catalogue box above has been pre-filtered for certification exams, to make it easier for you to find the Certification you need.
Associate certification – This certification covers the fundamental knowledge requirements for an SAP consultant, ensuring the successful acquisition of broad SAP solution knowledge and skills. With associate-level certification, you can:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
An Associate Exam usually consists of 80 Multiple Choice, Multiple response and Matching (pull-down) questions and answers. Candidates have a maximum of 3 hours to complete.
Skill Enhancement path for SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD certified consultant can also upgrade his/her career by switching to SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management/ CS (Customer Service).
CRM (Customer Relationship Management), as the name says, is an application that is mainly focused on the customers of an organisation. It helps the organisation to evaluate the customers’ needs and analyse their experience with the company. Its main intention is to provide centralised insights about their customers by integrating the required data from all sections like marketing, sales, billing, etc. It helps the organisation to take strategic decisions based on their customers.
SAP Customer Service functionality contains the processes that relate to services provided by the company after sales to customers. These services can be for warranties that are offered with products or warranties that are purchased by customers. Primarily providing excellent customer service will help to develop customer loyalty. Customers are more likely to purchase from companies who have a high level of customer satisfaction and in turn this makes a company more competitive and leads to increased sales.